With our flexibility, environmental care, health and safety protections, and energetic hard work, we provide our customers with a superior product using the most modern technology.
Become a reference for the production of packaging in Europe.
To achieve, maintain and improve these values we are permanently committed to:
- Full customer satisfaction: through open communication, monitoring, and analysis of customer satisfaction and complaints
- Timely delivery, using the best available, most environmentally friendly resources, technologies, and processes
- To train our employees further and to make them aware of the need to achieve set goals and quality, environmental protection and safety management policy
- Always try to perform everyday tasks without errors, and if they do occur, take all necessary measures to solve them, as well as prevent new errors from occurring
- Establishing long-term relationships with business partners and customers, cultivating a positive public perception of the company
- The permanent fulfillment of the needs and expectations of everyone involved
- Coordination of operations and processes with the relevant legal and other requirements (harmonization obligation)
- Constant monitoring of the execution of all business processes in order to immediately eliminate the causes of the actual or potential reduction in quality, reliability, and security
- Paying full attention to avoiding pollution and providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of injuries and occupational diseases
- Continuous improvement of the quality of products and systems for the management of quality, environment, employee and product safety
- Ensuring the possibility of consultation and participation of workers on all health and safety issues
- The BRC standard is assigned to Muraplast d.o.o., Sajmišna 16, Hall 3 with associated facilities and fulfills the obligation to manufacture safe and legally compliant products - Production of polyethylene films by extrusion, flexographic printing, lamination and cutting of flexible packaging for food and hygiene products
- Use of good manufacturing practice in the production of packaging for food contact so as not to endanger human health, cause unacceptable changes in the composition of the food and deteriorate the sensory properties of food
- Application and improvement of the effectiveness of quality, environmental, occupational safety and product safety management systems based on the requirements of HRN EN ISO 9001: 2015, HRN EN ISO 14001: 2015, OHSAS 18001: 2007, HRN EN ISO 22000: 2006 and the technical specifications of HRS ISO / TS 22002-4: 2013, as well as the additional requirements of FSSC 22000, FSC CoC and BRC Global Packaging System and Packaging Materials, edition 5, July 2015, as well as efforts to exceed these requirements, as well as ensuring business continuity in case of adverse events, based on ISO 22301: 2012
- All of the products that we place on the market must be safe, circular and sustainable.
MURAPLAST's Management, February 2020.