With our flexibility, environmental care, health and safety protections, and energetic hard work, we provide our customers with a superior product using the most modern technology.
Become a reference for the production of Polyethylene packaging in Europe.
To achieve, maintain and improve these values we are permanently committed to:
- Achieve the full satisfaction of our customers - through open communication, monitoring customer satisfaction and analyzing complaints
- To deliver, in time, products that meet all the requirements defined by the application of the best available and environmentally friendly technologies and processes
- To train employees and make them aware of the need to achieve the goals of quality, environmental and safety policies
- Always try to do everyday tasks without errors, and in the event of them to take all necessary actions in order to resolve them and prevent them in future
- Establish long-term relationships with business partners and maintain a positive public perception of the company
- To update our business with the relevant statutory and other requirements
- Constantly monitor the performance of all business processes in order to promptly resolve the actual or potential loss of quality, reliability and security services
- To pay attention to prevent environmental pollution and the occurrence of injuries and occupational diseases
- Continuously improve product quality.
- Apply BRC standard for location MURAPLAST d.o.o., Sajmišna 16, production hall 3 with additional locations. Comply with standard and legal food safety requirements for the production of extruded LDPE films, flexo printing, lamination and slitting of flexible food packaging and packaging for hygiene products.
- Apply good manufacturing practice in the production of packaging materials that come into contact with food in order not to endanger human health, cause unacceptable changes in the composition of food and caused the deterioration of sensory quality
- Apply and improve the effectiveness of the quality management system, the environment management system, the occupational health and safety management systems and Food Packaging Material Manufacturing system based on the requirements of the norms ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, FSSC 22000, FSC COC and BRC global standard for packaging and materials Issue 5 and strive to exceed the level of those requirements.
MURAPLAST's Management, May 2019.