- Film thickness ranging from 0.150 to 0.250 mm
- Film circumference up to 5000 mm
- The construction industry mainly uses transparent, coloured or the black PE film with width of 4 m and the thickness of 0.150 mm
- The agronomy industry mainly uses black PE film, with the with width of 1 or 1.2 m and a thickness ranging from 0.040-0.090 mm
- PE films used in the construction industry play an important role in covering specific spaces and protecting valuable equipment and machinery
- It can be used for protection against the elements, dust, dirt and dampness
- In the Agronomy industry, PE films can be placed directly on earth. It will assist in the growth of your fruits and vegetables by disabling the growth of weed roots, rejecting insects, retaining wetness and maintaining a stable soil temperature
Because of the barrier properties for water vapour PE film is used as a water vapour barrier. In EU the product must have right declaration of conformity according the norm EN 13984:2013 Flexible sheets for waterproofing. Plastic and rubber vapour control layers.